freakin sweet

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
so yesterday i get home to find a package from microsoft, really from club.live.com and i finally got my wireless xbox 360 controller for my computer :D its so badass, all i have to do now is find games that i can actually play it with fully. because bf2 its only good for planes...otherwise im also getting a wireless blutooth keyboard and mouse and a wireless pc headset from that website. :D :D

totally out around 250 dollars worth of free stuff! haxing <3

Congrats! I'm supposed to be getting all sorts of stuff, but I've kinda given up hope since all of my accounts (minus one I got a Zune on) got zeroed. 2 Zunes, 3 Vistas, 2 360 controllers, lots of headphones/headsets, a Zune case, and a deck of cards :cool:; all ordered 3+ months ago. :(

They even claimed that they shipped one pair of headphones over three months ago and I've yet to receive them. Sad thing is, the email was lost due to a format. But I'm glad to see someone benefit from Microsoft. :D

how much you make on the vistas lol? like over a grand selling them? but thats cool ive gotten out of the loop on microsoft because i've been so busy. if anything i would go for the zune or vista and just sell them.

i cant get on wiht controllers anymore. used to be so crazy with them and now i have experienced the keyboard and mouse there is no going back. espiecally in FPS

how much you make on the vistas lol? like over a grand selling them? but thats cool ive gotten out of the loop on microsoft because i've been so busy. if anything i would go for the zune or vista and just sell them.
No, they never came... none of that did. That's just the stuff I ordered. :( Guess I didn't make that clear enough. :p I severely cheated earning tickets for the prizes, so their non-shipment is justified.

Back
Top Bottom