Gallery: Cases

My new build:

newbuild04ge7.jpg

newbuild03iz1.jpg

newbuild01cj2.jpg

newbuild02ti7.jpg

Not the greatest wiring ever achieved, but best I could do. Sliced my thumb pretty good on the Zalman rewiring...my right thumb, I'm right handed so I've been miserable all day. Don't underestimate the Zalman...

I took the Core 2 Duo sticker and put it over the empty firewire thing on the case because it's the only thing I could think of to put on it to make it look better, and it does to me, as opposed to having a place for a firewire cable, but no connector...

I was told to move the HDDs up to the top to get better air to the GFX cards, so i will try that suggestion out sometime soon.

I still haven't been able to figure out how to wire the front audio jacks to the mobo, after about 3 tries I gave up.

DUDE! That is messed up. I have almost the exact same set up, even the case.

For the audio, here is my advice- Just give up. It is impossible lol. I have not known one person who could do it correctly.

My new build:

newbuild04ge7.jpg

newbuild03iz1.jpg

newbuild01cj2.jpg

newbuild02ti7.jpg

Not the greatest wiring ever achieved, but best I could do. Sliced my thumb pretty good on the Zalman rewiring...my right thumb, I'm right handed so I've been miserable all day. Don't underestimate the Zalman...

I took the Core 2 Duo sticker and put it over the empty firewire thing on the case because it's the only thing I could think of to put on it to make it look better, and it does to me, as opposed to having a place for a firewire cable, but no connector...

I was told to move the HDDs up to the top to get better air to the GFX cards, so i will try that suggestion out sometime soon.

I still haven't been able to figure out how to wire the front audio jacks to the mobo, after about 3 tries I gave up.

Why don't those cards have a SLi bridge on them?

lol, hes not getting the full advantage of two video cards, and by the looks of it in his sig he has two 7600gt's sooo...

IMG_2189.jpg

My gateway case (from 99') It had a built in IO panel and a weird PSU setup, so I had to do alot of sawing to fit a regular IO panel and an ATX PSU. Well, it was well worth it because this case is one of the sturdiest cases i have ever used, and it was free! If you look carefully you can see taht I put red fans in...

Why don't those cards have a SLi bridge on them?

b/c I use 3 monitors. I would use just a singe card, but it's only got 2 connectors, so... Don't want SLI, then I can't have 3 monitors. I may try SLI just for the heck of it since I got an SLI bridge, but it won't be permanent.

I know this is the case thread, but it's got my case in it. Just to show you the 3 monitors.

My gateway case (from 99') It had a built in IO panel and a weird PSU setup, so I had to do alot of sawing to fit a regular IO panel and an ATX PSU. Well, it was well worth it because this case is one of the sturdiest cases i have ever used, and it was free! If you look carefully you can see taht I put red fans in...

Man, I hate it when the case doesn't match with the CD drive.

Back
Top Bottom