Good Story..

toothpaste works you say? ive heard of soap before or candle wax but never toothpaste ill have to give that a go! and if it works +1 for you!

the story get WEIDER, ok im installing, 7min. left, and it cant read from the disk, and its just sitting there, and im thinking. hey wait, i downloaded xp, why dont i just pop that disk in now, well i almost never label my cd's, popped the one in that i thought was it...it started going :), ok finishes up, and i restart, all of a sudden it starts booting from the disk:confused:

it was a win98 boot disk!! im still baffled how it kept installing. this has really got me confuses. my head is hurting just thinking about it(no joke). im getting drivers right now, both XP\Vista Chipset\Video. and with my slow internet should be a while before i get them all.

Well that is weird! There no way it could have carried on with a 98 boot disk!

Heres some rep for you

Well that is weird! There no way it could have carried on with a 98 boot disk!

Heres some rep for you

thats what i though when it started booting, then when i restarted and took the disk out i was stunned to see that windows worked 100%. im thinking it was a precaution to have to keep a windows cd in at all type, and the file it read was probably one that was on the bootdisk.

thanks for the rep, but it isnt showing up:confused: , either that or you and fisher combined dont give out 9 points, otherwise i would have the weird 6th bar.

keep it that way though, i rather have 5 clean bars than 5 clean bars and 1 retarded bar:p

EDIT

got vista working now :D
my first try in the install ended up with a BSOD :p

Back
Top Bottom