some sort of freezing problem

sully654

Baseband Member
i was talking on aim and looking on the internet. turned away for a couple minutes to play ea skate on my 360 and i turn back to talk on ai and my mouse and key board a un responsive. tried to do cap locks. didnt respond. I shut off my computer. tried to let it check the drives.. what ever it does when ur computer is shut off with out going to start and shutting it off... and it froze on 4%. shut it off again. booted it with out checking. froze after a minute on my profile. shut it off again. tried checking the disks. froze on 4%. shut it off again. didnt let it check disks. went to my rofile and it was fine. trend security said that i should reboot in safe mode and trouble shoot. im leaving it until it happens again. then ill do safe mode. does any one know waht this could e caused by.... i have a trojan but i posted a buliten about it here and everyone said dont worry about it unless you try to acess some specific thing which i did not try to do... help would be VERRRRRRYYYYY apreciated

um... another problem.. i was just downloading some music and my computer randomly shut off... i rebooted tried to go into safe mode and it said something like reboot failed haulting system... im ok with computers and i really think htat means something bad if a computer screws up on rebooting... any one know what could be wrong... i think the trojan is like geinerics or genirics... im not sure

Boot in safe mode with networking, and go download Spybot Seach and Destroy.. Install that, and run it (while still in safe mode)

That might get rid of the trojan, mabye not. Its worth a try, though, that might what be causing your problem..

http://www.safer-networking.org/

when i tried to get into safe mode it wouldnt work... u press f8 before u see the windows booting sign right? well i tried to defrag and this message came up.
damn.jpg

i did this virus scan right before the defraging

troj.jpg

open up your primary internet browser and delete all cookies and temporary internet files, also try emptying your recycle bin, if trend micro cant get rid of it, uninstall that and get AVG, its free and actually works

open up your primary internet browser and delete all cookies and temporary internet files, also try emptying your recycle bin, if trend micro cant get rid of it, uninstall that and get AVG, its free and actually works
when you say uninstall.... do u mean uninstall windows? cause i REALLY dont wana do that lol:(

i had a bad experience wit that... well i uninstalled and re installed it but still.... ill ak my dad waht he wants e to do.. he works with computers so i guess he'll tell me.

Back
Top Bottom