What would you do..........

Well, buy my neighbors out, just the one neighbors, cause I dont like them. Use their land as my garage, spend about 10 mil on cars right away. Like mod my ranger, get a dodge viper, ford gt40, ashton martin, porche carrera, and a veyron. Save another 10 mil for insurance, lol. Umm, buy a nice computer. Get a yfz450, and raptor 700, and a grizzly. Get a nice F-250. Umm save the amount needed for college for me and my sister. Save some for spendind money. Put $200 on my lunch card. Buy a new insulin pump, and get a small gas station installed in my land I bought for my cars, so I can fill up at home. Give 5 million to my high school so they can make some modifications. Give 20 million to charity. Invest 50% of the remainder into google stocks. Buy a new cell. Quit my job. Save the rest in a safe bank or something. And buy a dodge charger for my friend, as long as she gives me rides in it, lol.

Dang, all those cars? Are you sure you can drive them all? I guess I'll get one of each too, but here's my list if I won all that money. With $120 million dollars:

1. 2008 Evo X (ugly as hell, but I love the performance)
2. 2008 Subaru STI hatchback (yes, I got to have those fast little Japanese imports, even if they are 4 bangers)
3. Mercedes AMG
4. BMW M3
5. Porsche GT3
6. GT-R Skyline
7. Aston Martin

Whew, and I don't have to worry about racing the crap out of them too because I can afford to have them fixed!!!!! Or hell, get a new one, lol. Yes, it's good being rich.

Investment is key though. You figure this: You can spend 60 million on toys and still live a good life. Invest the other 60 million in CDs/savings (5% plus), and you're set for life. Live off of the INTEREST!!!!! Pretty good idea huh?

Don't work at all, let the money work for you. Even at 5% of $60 million, you're getting $3 million a year lol, if that's the term. I think we can all live off of $3 million a year!!!

New house
Stuff to go in that house
Some cool vehicles
A lot of computers. Probably about 10 of the best desktops I can build/ find... and then somehow connect them as one..

spend the rest of the money on whatever i need to in the future. i would put it somewhere safe and save it for a rainy day, so to speak... mabye donate some of it to charitable organizations.

Ive always wanted to own a McDonald's too since I love their Big Macs and breakfast menus.....I guess for $120 million dollars, I can.

Or you could make the all in one, mcdonalds, and gym. Lol, cardinal fitness and mcdonalds all in the same building, if you buy the kids meal, you get 20 minutes in the gym, buy the double cheesburger, you get an hour in the gym, buy something like the quad stacker at burger king, except you will have your own, octo stacker at your McD' and if you buy that you cant leave until you spend 4 hours in the gym, but you can spend up to 3 months.
That way no one leaves fat, lol.

I would invest some into something so I won't run out of money, then:

-Build a big house, with a big enough garage for the cars I would buy
-Buy lots of cars
-Build a monster computer, and another one when a new part worth getting comes out
-Have a room/rooms dedicated to LAN parties with lots of PS3's, 360's, and PC's with big TV's/monitors
-Buy lots of guns
-Fund a CF meet somewhere
-And spend it on other stuff

Edit: Add big property for airsoft, paintball, and dirtbikes and ATV's.

Back
Top Bottom