Need some help with a video camera

BF2player

BSOD
I found a video camera, but it is in pretty good shape. It needs a new battery, but otherwise seems great. It's a sony handycam. Now, I have a few tapes for it, but I have no idea how to get them onto my computer. It has two connectors in the front. Somewhat like optical cables, except one is yellow and one is black. I have S-Video on my video card and was wonder if there are adapters from whatever I have to S-Video. Once I accomplish this task, then I will figure out how to actually get my recordings on my computer.

Jut curious is it a digital 8 sony handycam? Will have a D8 symbol, like mine that got stolen 2 years ago... Hi8 need special adaptors to transfer the analog film to digital. So if its that, you might need to buy something.

Jut curious is it a digital 8 sony handycam? Will have a D8 symbol, like mine that got stolen 2 years ago... Hi8 need special adaptors to transfer the analog film to digital. So if its that, you might need to buy something.

Yep, that's exactly what I have. One other member posted a link for something I needed to buy. I'm going to do that now and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom