Street Patrol

You aren't supposed to shoot to wound, it has to be shoot to kill, so I hope you don't get in trouble.

But ya, stories like this don't bother me anymore, both my parents were police, and I have heard lots..

But one thing I have to say, is good job, you have patience. People like that make me to mad, I know I would have a problem controlling my anger.

People like that I just cant understand..

You aren't supposed to shoot to wound, it has to be shoot to kill, so I hope you don't get in trouble.

your supposed to shoot to disable. besides, its hard to aim when you have to get a shot off fast.

IDK what you're smokin dude..

Where my parents worked, you have to shoot to kill, or don't shoot at all. No shooting to disable or wound, unless laws have changed in the last 11 years about that :confused:

IDK what you're smokin dude..

Where my parents worked, you have to shoot to kill, or don't shoot at all. No shooting to disable or wound, unless laws have changed in the last 11 years about that :confused:

lets see what american sensi has to say.

BTW sensi LOVE your sig :D

lets see what american sensi has to say.

BTW sensi LOVE your sig :D

Thank You Rudster.

In regards to how I'm trained to shoot: When I shoot you, I'm shooting to kill you. Were supposed to go for the upper torso. This Suspect I shot 3 times, just missing his heart...He remains in Critical Condition. I cannot disclose details for obvious reasons, But the Suspect WAS NOT under the influence of drugs and unfortunately he has had history of beating her.

We don't shoot to harm or disable for a simple reason, The suspects threat is hard to determine and for all we know they may be determined to kill us first, Which is why we shoot to kill.

The Victim is in stable condition and will recover but will unfortunately have a visual reminder of this unimagineable incident she endured..

I teared up when I visited her in the Hospital, She came up to me and gave me a hug I thought was going to kill me, And couldn't stop thanking me for saving her life, Because she was sure he was determined to beat her to death.

Hopefully this answered a few of the questions I caught while scrolling through.

I teared up when I visited her in the Hospital, She came up to me and gave me a hug I thought was going to kill me, And couldn't stop thanking me for saving her life, Because she was sure he was determined to beat her to death.

It may have made you teary-eyed, but it's moments like that, when someone is truly greatful for what you have done, that makes your life, and all of your efforts worth it.

Yeah, thats what I thought, shoot to kill.

Just with the squirming around, you didnt kill him. Which is ok, pain is good for people like them.

Yeah, thats what I thought, shoot to kill.

Just with the squirming around, you didnt kill him. Which is ok, pain is good for people like them.

no one should suffer, doesnt matter what they do, yeah my heart says let him suffer but my brain says that everyone deserves there dignity, maybe not by all, but by some.

when you said shoot to kill, i though you meant head, and i was thinking NOOO WAAY, but since your mom\dad was an officer i partly believed you.

when you said shoot to kill, i though you meant head, and i was thinking NOOO WAAY, but since your mom\dad was an officer i partly believed you.

Yeah, it's always been shoot to kill from what I understand. Afterall, doesn't a wounded animal still fight if it wants to hurt you? A determined baddy can do the same.

Back
Top Bottom