nvidia cards

the new 8800GT has 16 more stream processors than the 8800GTS, so there adding another 16 to the 8800GTS as it wouldnt make sense to have a lower end card out perform a higher end card. there also droping the 320mb version, which wont have a version for the extra stream processors

ok so when is newegg ganna fix up there stock cuz its so fuckin confusing
tryin 2 help people

I believe the new GTS is going to have a 65nm core too, but don't quote me on that...

8800GT:

“GeForce 8800 GT is the perfect card for gamers that want to play Crysis,” said Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek. “By bringing such high performance to the sub-$250 price segment, NVIDIA is allowing even more gamers to experience the full range of Crysis's stunning visual effects at maxed-out resolutions.”

In addition to 112 stream processors—each individually clocked at 1. 5GHz—and a 256-bit memory interface running at a blazing-fast 900MHz, the GeForce 8800 GT is designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus standard and is backwards compatible with the original PCI Express standard.

The GeForce 8800 GT also marries the best-in-gaming with the best-in-HD. It leverages NVIDIA's revolutionary second-generation video processing engine to deliver high-quality playback of HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on everyday PCs. The new programmable video processing engine takes on all of the high definition H.264 video decoding, freeing the CPU to perform other tasks and significantly reducing power consumption, heat, and noise.

SLi these two babies together and you got it made. If I were to build a system today and budget was tight, this is THE video card of choice hands down.

8800GT--Part II:

Prices--

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&Subcategory=48&description=&Ntk=&srchInDesc=

ClubIT Prices:

http://www.clubit.com/product_brows...press x16 GeForce Series&scat2=GeForce 8800GT

14-130-303-11.jpg

what about the new gts?
damm
i might sell my 8800 to my friend and get this or the new gts
its so much smaller!

Back
Top Bottom