Google stock

superman22x

Golden Master
I am thinking maybe I should invest in it. I have about $8000 in stock thats invested in wastemanagement. My grandpa got it for dirt cheap when the company started, and gave 200 shares to all of his grandchildren. So, I was thinking of taking half of it, about $4000 and investing it in google, good idea or not? Googles stock is so high per share!!! but only a year ago it was like $500 a share, and now its $700 a share, and going up quick!! When do you think they will split a little? What do you think, should I invest?

the thing with stock is if u want to make a lot of money u need to get a stock thats dirt cheep and try 2 find one thats goin to be the "next Google"

problem is google has been growing it has launched google checkout, taken over many companies and so on and so forth. They are launching more services but the problem is that there is only so much more then can do, so their share prices are unlikely to shoot up much higher any time soon, unless they come up with some "new" idea, which isn't very likely might i add :)

the thing with stock is if u want to make a lot of money u need to get a stock thats dirt cheep and try 2 find one thats goin to be the "next Google"

Absolutely right. That's exactly what my finance professor told us. That's the hard part because we don't know who WILL be the best. FOr that, we need to do tons of research on different companies.

Back in the early 80's, we're like, "who the hell is Microsoft"? Well for those who took a risk and invested in them, they're all millionaires now.

Here is one of my tips, free of charge:

Don't look for big companies. Instead, find small to medium size companies to invest in. They have a huge potential for growth should they do the right things. You'll get more return. On big popular companies, they can't really push their profit margins too high anymore because they're so high already. Most likely, you'll break even or gain just a bit.

ya like a good company 2 invest in right now would be sony
right now there losing a lot of money with the ps3/blueray
but if blue ray wins the war sonys stock will go way up and ull be swimming in cash like another example is nintendo if u invested in nintendo stock before the wii came out and sold it right now ud have made a huge bundle
there #2 in japan next to Toyota

Yep. One common mistake that people make is say investing money into Intel before the release of like the Q6600 or something. Okay, it may be big within the computer community, but outside them, it's not really a big deal, and won't really have a significant impact.

Yeah, like they are buyig teh 700mhz band, or maybe they already lost that, idk, but google still has some big potential. What is the minimum ammount I can buy in google tho? Thats what my dad says I should do, invest a small amount, just to see what happens, and in the future, try a different company.

Back
Top Bottom