Energy Drink Survey

This is the best energy drink ever, comes premixed with Vodka
http://www.lcbo.com/products/rockstar/pop/pop.html

1. How old are you?
2. What is your cumulative grade point average?
Don't have these in Canada, but I averaged 60-75%
5. What is your current student status? (full time/part time)
Part Time
6. If you work, what is your current work status? (full time/part time)
Unemployed
7. Do you have your own place of residence?
No
8. Are you involved with any extra curricular activities on campus or outside of school?
Yes
9. Have you ever had an energy drink before?
If “no”, why not?
If “yes”, why?
Energy drinks are awesome, give me energy and get me drunk, duh.
10. How many energy drinks have you consumed in the last seven days?
0, will likely have one tomorrow. Was drinking liquid cocaine last weekend, not an energy drink but does the trick ;)

1. How old are you? 17

2. What is your cumulative grade point average? At the moment, 90

5. What is your current student status? (full time/part time) High school Junior

6. If you work, what is your current work status? (full time/part time) Fast food restaurant, part time

7. Do you have your own place of residence? No

8. Are you involved with any extra curricular activities on campus or outside of school? No

9. Have you ever had an energy drink before? Yes, couple sips of 2 different types ever in my life...

10. How many energy drinks have you consumed in the last seven days? None

Good responses. Anyone else? I have no clue when this poll ends (fogot), but I hope to wrap it up in a couple of weeks.

Red Bull and Monster are dominating as expected with Mt. Dew coming off as a surprise according to other polls I've posted elsewhere. I have multiple polls in several other forums and surveys through work and school. It's massive.

1. How old are you?
Full time
Part time
Yes
8. Are you involved with any extra curricular activities on campus or outside of school?
To an extent
Yes
If “yes”, why? Monster mixes good w/ jagermeister.. Jagerbombs- yum yum Other than that i don't energy drinks.
zero

1. How old are you?
18, almost 19.

Full time

Full time

Yes

I really don't have time.. I commute to college (2 hours each way).

Yes, because I was tired; Then, I developed a taste for them.

None, but I'll have two today likely.. just to get by. I'm on an average of 2-3 hours sleep a night, if I'm lucky.

1. 19

2. 2.86

3. Full time student

4. No job during the school year. Only Winter break and Summer vacation.

5. No, I don't own a residence

6. No

7. Yes, I've had Red Bull, Rockstar (Rockstar Juiced Orange/Mango is my favorite), and Monster. Rockstar is definitely the best. It has more nutrients than the others and tastes a whole lot better.

8. Zero in the last 7 days.

1. How old are you? 16

2. What is your cumulative grade point average? Not sure atm. ~3.0

5. What is your current student status? (full time/part time) Full time

6. If you work, what is your current work status? (full time/part time) Part time, select days after school

7. Do you have your own place of residence? No

8. Are you involved with any extra curricular activities on campus or outside of school? Yes, Medical Club, and spring sports.

If “no”, why not? Yes
If “yes”, why? Because they're good. I don't get a "boost", but the caffine gives them a unique taste.

10. How many energy drinks have you consumed in the last seven days? Two. All time high. First energy drinks in a few months.

1. 17

2. I have no idea

5. Full time

6. Part time

7. nope

8. Not anymore

9. Yes, I usually have 6 hour band practises, LAN parties or even concerts like Tuesday night. In Australia and New Zealand a really popular one is called V, I usually have that or maybe Red Bull, I do think they have an effect but I pretty much drink em for the taste, it's awesome. I have seen the Monster brand but haven't tried em yet. Also, an effective drink just came out here called Mother. I honestly think it's such a lame taste but it does have an effect, I think it's made by Coca-Cola, can't remember.

10. About 3, couldn't afford more at the time :p

I'm tallying up the votes and inputing the date of your comments now on statcrunch.com for statistical analysis.....

Back
Top Bottom