Most INSANE SCREAMING YELLING DEATH METAL you can think of!

thrashshredder got my first pick of Cannibal Corpse. My second that comes to mind is Cradle of Filth. I've only got a few of there songs saved on my computer currently but From the Cradle to enslave is a good song if you wanna check them out. Also Morbid Angel, Mudvane, Slaves on Dope, Slipknot older stuff, Spineshank, Ill Nino ( Not sure if its spelled right wrote in spanish bad ass group although its in english check out there song Te Amo... I hate you, I think Te amo is I hate you in spanish) and taproots first album.

Just started going through some of my music heres a few picks, Primmer 55 really isn't death metal but there first cd is pretty bad ass. Some others not as death metal though Rammstein, Evanescence god I love her music, Fear Factory (edge crusher), Hatebreed, , Orgy (Stitches) freaking classic, Stone sour, If your into goth at all check out Switchblade Symphony

I'm not really to into hardcore metal these days but I still enjoy raging every once and a while ;)

thrashshredder got my first pick of Cannibal Corpse. My second that comes to mind is Cradle of Filth. I've only got a few of there songs saved on my computer currently but From the Cradle to enslave is a good song if you wanna check them out. Also Morbid Angel, Mudvane, Slaves on Dope, Slipknot older stuff, Spineshank, Ill Nino ( Not sure if its spelled right wrote in spanish bad ass group although its in english check out there song Te Amo... I hate you, I think Te amo is I hate you in spanish) and taproots first album.

Just started going through some of my music heres a few picks, Primmer 55 really isn't death metal but there first cd is pretty bad ass. Some others not as death metal though Rammstein, Evanescence god I love her music, Fear Factory (edge crusher), Hatebreed, , Orgy (Stitches) freaking classic, Stone sour, If your into goth at all check out Switchblade Symphony

I'm not really to into hardcore metal these days but I still enjoy raging every once and a while ;)

Morbid Angel is spot on but bands like Slipknot, Ill Nino, Evanescence, Mudvayne and Rammstein are more Nu-Metal. The easiest thing to do is just use Wikipedia's lists, I'll mention the bands from this list that I know of personally but I'm more into the Melodic side of Death Metal so I'll keep those at the top for ya.

Arch Enemy
Children of Bodom
Dark Tranquillity
In Flames
Amon Amarth
Opeth
Akercocke
Anata
Angel Corpse
Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Cryptopsy
Death
Deicide
Dethklok
Gojira
Hypocrisy
Kataklysm
Morbid Angel
Napalm Death
Necrophagist
Nile
Obituary
Psycroptic
The Berzerker
The Faceless
Vader

Can I brag about the Arch Enemy show last night..? LOL I got my fav guitarist's pick and I'm happy as all hell.

excellent list! I knew if there would be anyone to actually help me out it would be you. I'm checkin out a lot of those bands as Im writing this. Thanks!

+1

I really like The Berzerker and Kataklysm. What other bands are like them both in singing and playing style?

Also, just to mention, I'm also typically more of a fan of Melodic Death Metal but every once in a while I just need to listen to some straight up Death Metal

also check out "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed and BYOB by System of a Down. They may not be screamo in the entire song, but they do get to that point in those songs.

and just about anything by Dimmu Borgir.

excellent list! I knew if there would be anyone to actually help me out it would be you. I'm checkin out a lot of those bands as Im writing this. Thanks!

+1

I really like The Berzerker and Kataklysm. What other bands are like them both in singing and playing style?

Also, just to mention, I'm also typically more of a fan of Melodic Death Metal but every once in a while I just need to listen to some straight up Death Metal

Hey thanks for the rep! Hmm I'm doin some serious thinking but my influences are Metallica, Arch Enemy, Slayer Opeth, Children of Bodom and Shadows Fall so I probably don't know enough about Death Metal to suggest some similar bands as The Berzerker who combine a few different genres according to Wikipedia:

The band's music, heavily influenced by older Death Metal and (primarily early) Grindcore, can be characterized as a fusion of Death Metal, Industrial and Speedcore with a touch of Gabber techno.
but I'd say using the complete list here and then looking em up on Myspace would be pretty efficient.

A couple other good ones, though not as well known are:

Obliteration
Sympathy
Tortured Coincidence

There's more....I just can't think of them all.

Back
Top Bottom