Official Signature Resolution?

THELIS! THELIS!
thelvscele.jpg

like you cele, but i like the resolution idea better, it would be stupid because somebody could just pull there monitor up really high, take a screenshot, then just drop back down again if they wanted there sig longer.

like thelis, to me his sig has 5 lines, to him im sure it has just 4, he could easily put 6-7 lines in by view on my screen and not be over the limit.

I usually setted thi thing on 1280x1024. If your sig is bigger and you tell me you run at 1600x1200, it'll be good. I had to remove mine because people told me to do so, because the sig was at 7 lines on 800x600.

^ what size is that screen?
mattiedasharkscreenshot.jpg

thats what i get on my screen..

dont even rember that.. lol.. my bad..

My main monitor is 1680X1050 and my secondary is 1280X1024. PhotoBucket reduces images over I think 800X600 or something to fit the page. I uploaded a entire page off the main into Imageshack to show you. This is just the my main monitor. Your screen is crazy small!

screenshotofsigbu4.jpg

I'm in 1152X864 and I see 5 lines, theres a break that makes it 6 lines.

Brookfield:Yeah!, it has, There you go Mark, another one to delete, now's your chance, ban me for a week for being abusive to a mod, I need a rest from all this hassle anyway, go ahead!
wow lol. anyway...
I see 4 lines but i have to scroll left to see the whole thing

I'm in 1280x1024 now... I just switched over and I was in 1152x864 for a while because I thought 1280 would be too small... it's good actually and the sig is 4 lines (3 without the space.)

Back
Top Bottom