Crysis Max Settings at 40fps

Wow, this sucks, I hope they do a little more optimizing before the final. But I can run it at a lower resolution with higher settings probably. I can run it on medium fine, with the res at 1680x1050 with my POS 7900gs the I need to send in for a replacement soon.

that is pretty sad, cuz ur cPU is quite good. the video card isnt bad, its just "okay" lol

if u can run stable on HIGH at 800x600 (23-30fps), lol if u feel like ur PC is underpowered, just hook it up to a standard TV, and use a wireless keyboard/mouse to play - lol thats wut i've done before wen i felt bad.

felt like i was playing a console - crysis will be like playing a movie cuz it looks THAT real

nobody can max it out with DX10. im not sure about ati's end though.

also cpu bottlenecking is exgerated. once i get my pc working ill prove this. i have a 3600+ X2 and a 8800GTS 320. perfect candidates :)

that is pretty sad, cuz ur cPU is quite good. the video card isnt bad, its just "okay" lol

if u can run stable on HIGH at 800x600 (23-30fps), lol if u feel like ur PC is underpowered, just hook it up to a standard TV, and use a wireless keyboard/mouse to play - lol thats wut i've done before wen i felt bad.

felt like i was playing a console - crysis will be like playing a movie cuz it looks THAT real

My 7900gs is having an overheating problem. Like, it idles at 65-70. So something is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom