Back in the good old days...

The funny thing is, my friend hates optical/laser mice. He says hairs get in them and screw it up. I have a cat and dog, he has no pets, and I have this problem once every other month.

I'm glad they "neutered" them.

lmao well said. At my old school heaps of kids would steal the balls and throw them at windows and things like that so it was such a pain in the ass. I'm haven't used one for ages.

Moving from ball to optical was amazing, and then to laser was even more amazing.

My tech draft/engineering & design teacher has computers lined around the room with CRT's and mostly ball mouses save for 2, because someone stole the balls out of them lol. The worst part is that they are on 256MB RAM.

The library has LCD's, opticals, and 512MB RAM. it's so not fair.

lol, yeah. We got about the same deal at my school. The library has dual core systems (Athlon X2 3200) and 64bit systems (Athlon 64), all with LCDs, dual cores have 1GB ram, 64 bits have 512MB ram... My english teacher even has a dual core system. My drafting class has P4 2.8GHz HT systems w/ 512MB ram and CRT monitors, they are at least 5 years old, probably more. Think maybe the drafting class needs an upgrade before the library and English teacher? My drafting class also has a bunch or random mice, different brands, some optical, some ball. I luckily got a computer w/ an optical that works well.

At least they upgraded the systems for my filmmaking class... Wonder if they did for the animation class, last year we had Athlon XP's in those systems and they lagged pretty bad...

we got ghetto 800mhz P4's with like 192mb ram, and onboard-puke-on-me video.

i can remember when i had a graphics card that was 4mb, made my trident. it was like the 9750 model or something like that. i dont it was 9xxx. 233mhz amd cpu, the old K-6's, actually i still have it, doesnt work anymore though. and talk about being impressed when my brother bought a computer that could run xp :p. then i bought my 1.2ghz t-bird system. then i jumped from that to a X2 3600+ system, my first custom built one :)

lol. did u no that these devices were the original break through design in x-y "clickers". without these devices, we wouldnt hav those laser mouses that u ppl crave ova. and wat do u mean vista isnt stable...dont see u with ur own operating system =P

lol cant beleve this name wasnt takin ;) actin all top poo was hard

Back
Top Bottom