Back in the good old days...

Well you know some mice you can add weights to.... just saying.

Yet I haven't use a laser one yet only a optical one which I want to get rid of because sometimes it moves when its not supposed to move.

I don't have any laser mice, but I use optical for my main systems (the ones that actually work, not the ones that spastically move around). I have a large stock of ball mice for the systems I sell (got more than 20 probably), so I still use them a lot.

Well you know some mice you can add weights to.... just saying.

Yet I haven't use a laser one yet only a optical one which I want to get rid of because sometimes it moves when its not supposed to move.
I altered the tracking of my optical mouse some time ago, so that there's a stream of about dozen arrows looping around as I move it around the screen, it seems to help.

I just switched about a month ago, lol.

those mice with wieghts, personally, I think thats retarded, lol. You know, like in golf, it can make maybe a slight difference, but when you arent actually holding the mouse... and it rests on the desk, and you rest your hand on it, well, whats the point of adding 15 grams.

Moving from ball to optical was amazing, and then to laser was even more amazing.

My tech draft/engineering & design teacher has computers lined around the room with CRT's and mostly ball mouses save for 2, because someone stole the balls out of them lol. The worst part is that they are on 256MB RAM.

The library has LCD's, opticals, and 512MB RAM. it's so not fair.

I hate ball mice, so much. Most people remember them, because not only are they STILL made, but they last pretty much forever (provided that they are cleaned every once in a while).

I still have the same mouse that my dad's computer used in 1995.

i actually didnt mind them, i remember my reaction though when my parents bought one, i was like are you serious? wheres the actual mouse?
but if your used to them, they arent bad until they get really dirty.
EDIT: i thought you guys were talking about the mice with balls moved by your thumb or index finger....

Id agree the ones with balls on the bottom sucked balls. pun intended

ehh im actually using a ball mouse right now. i lent my gaming mouse to my sister cuz her mac only has usb ports lol

Back
Top Bottom