Street Patrol

Wow, that is sick. I know I couldn't be a cop if I had to witness that sort of thing. was be provocted or anything? why did he do it?

If he's like most of the guys in the US that do that, he had no good reason. Odds are, all she was trying to do, was keep him happy. Those guys make me sick.

I have encountered this in a different situation, as a social worker, it certainly is the most sobering experience when you have to try and find some emergency accomodation because some supposed man is beating up on his wife and kids.......

It takes all my urges to show him exactly what I think.

But I can promise you this, I'm going to do everything in my power to get this guy the most time he can share with Bubba in Prison.

It's not up to you ;) It's up to the District Attorneys office (the state of CA) ;) & or Judge. This guy will be probably sent to 'state'prison. Depening on record he will be out in under 5 years or less. Since it's what 3rd degree felony?

People like this I don't think deserve to live, and to be honest with you our Justice system needs steeper penalties for crimes like this.

Thats your opinion. This is comming from a guy WHO NEVER spent ANY time in Maxium Security Jail or at least in population (3rd floor CellBlock 3-H) perhaps?

I just don't understand what kind of mindset these people are in when they think it's right to brutally beat someone to death with a baseball bat.

I could easily see where a dude could do this (not to woman hell no) another guy thats a different story. BTW, he didnt beat her to death sounds like attempted murder if you can prove it or (DA) can that is. I'm not saying what this guy did was right or I agree or anything I don't at all in no way shape or form. However, for all these members who state stiffer jail time etc... these are comming from people who NEVER SPENT ANYTIME IN JAIL. If you have ever been to jail before you would how the living conditions are. How population is, it's very simple actually, You act like a b1tch you get treated like one and if you go in their like you're the baddest person in their they are going to treat you like that meaning, pre-pear to throw down. that way just my opinion. I don't know the laws for CA but I do know the laws for FL and you have to serve 80% of your sentence; meaning if you're sentened to prison for a year you only have to serve 10 months out of the 12 month sentence. Considering you don't get into any trouble while there. Just my two cents.

It really sucks that people have to resort to such violence over such stupid things. Some people really need to think before they act. All the pain the person would be suffering, I wouldn't even be able to pick up the bat thinking of what it would result in.

+1, good job getting him off the streets, at least for a while.

+1, good job getting him off the streets, at least for a while.

It may be a little while, but that will be long enough for her to get on and start living a better life.

Any status update on her condition? She ok?

It's not up to you ;) It's up to the District Attorneys office (the state of CA) ;) & or Judge. This guy will be probably sent to 'state'prison. Depening on record he will be out in under 5 years or less. Since it's what 3rd degree felony?

Thats your opinion. This is comming from a guy WHO NEVER spent ANY time in Maxium Security Jail or at least in population (3rd floor CellBlock 3-H) perhaps?

I could easily see where a dude could do this (not to woman hell no) another guy thats a different story. BTW, he didnt beat her to death sounds like attempted murder if you can prove it or (DA) can that is. I'm not saying what this guy did was right or I agree or anything I don't at all in no way shape or form. However, for all these members who state stiffer jail time etc... these are comming from people who NEVER SPENT ANYTIME IN JAIL. If you have ever been to jail before you would how the living conditions are. How population is, it's very simple actually, You act like a b1tch you get treated like one and if you go in their like you're the baddest person in their they are going to treat you like that meaning, pre-pear to throw down. that way just my opinion. I don't know the laws for CA but I do know the laws for FL and you have to serve 80% of your sentence; meaning if you're sentened to prison for a year you only have to serve 10 months out of the 12 month sentence. Considering you don't get into any trouble while there. Just my two cents.

Just because its bad in jail, doesnt mean its something he doesnt deserve. He does deserve it. If he gets out in a year or 2, do you think he will be a changed man? No, he wont, he will do the same thing again, if a situation he doesnt like arrises. Some people get in jail on purpose because its easier than their current life. I think he does deserve jail weather its tough or not. Sucks for him, thats the point of jail, its not supposed to be fun. I hope its hard, I hope it sucks their. Thats the only way he will change, fear.
My Karate instructor worked in a prison like that, Mr. Dison. He has told us of some of the guys there that he had to take down and all for different reasons. its not an easy place in jail, I'm sure, and thats the point!!

If he gets out in a year or 2, do you think he will be a changed man? No, he wont, he will do the same thing again,

Exactly, so whats the point of jail time or doing time if it's not goinf to do anything. What we he get out of going their? Learning how to survive in population and how to be a better criminal. ;) IMO, Send him to anger management classes, rehabaliation classes stuff like that to fix the person not just send the stupid phucker to prison.

Some people get in jail on purpose because its easier than their current life.

Only people who do this are the homeless bums the real homeless bums who live under the bridges live by rail roads lives in the woods etc,,,. Not people like me and you. ;)

Sucks for him, thats the point of jail, its not supposed to be fun. I hope its hard, I hope it sucks their. Thats the only way he will change, fear.

You think them inmates fear the guards/staff? LOL you cant be serious. If so, now I know for a fact you don't know what you're talking about.

My Karate instructor worked in a prison like that, Mr. Dison. He has told us of some of the guys there that he had to take down and all for different reasons.

What Mr. Dison fail to inform you he probably left because he was tired of people throwing urine and feces at him/on him. You sit in a cell 8x10 for 23 hours a day, sharing 1 roll of toilet paper (that is suppose to last a week)with that other inmate in your cell for a week. If you run out of toilet paper before the week ends, well lets just say your SOL unless you have money in your canteen or comminsarie. Point is, lab rats get treated better than some inmates. The "People who are suppose to serve and protect US" yea well, they are also part of the fault of it. Sneaking drugs into prisons, abusing their power & authority, unneccessary force when not needed the list can go on and on...

Exactly, fear, I dont mean fear of the guards. Fear of going back to the place. I know they arent afraid of the guards at all. The guards could take any of them if they are like Master Dison. But they still arent afraid of them. I mean fear of having to live there for another 5 years, 10 years, or spending the rest of there life in a hell hole like that.

well the gits going to jail no matter what as he was caught in the middle of it and you americans have some pretty nasty jails out there from what ive heard

you americans have some pretty nasty jails out there from what ive heard

You heard right my friend. Are jails are bad and are prisons are worse doesnt matter if it's either state or federal both are nasty. Out of the two state prison is worse than federal big tymers get sentenced to federal not state. I know a homeboy in Florida state prison now who has been currently serving a 12 year sentence. He get's out in August of 2009 had another homeboy I knew since grade school looking at a life sentence. Point is, once you get in the system it's hard to stay out of the system. ;) Just my two cents.

I, myself, am currently on Probation for

Leaving the Scene Of Crash Involving a hit And Run and Leaving Scene Of Crash Involve Damage To Property.

I get off december 6 of this year.

Back
Top Bottom