Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, it was supposed to be DJ-Steve but stupid lindon was being a d**khead and wouldn't change it properly.

if i rember rightly, it was david giving you a second chance which is the reason why you are not still banned..

you should be a bit more polite in the future.. just rember, this is david's forum, without that dickhead, as you so nicley put it, none of us would be able to post here.

i know why steve said what he did, and that was davids reply to him "too bad", but yea steve should not have spoken like that about him.
the word maturity comes to mind :)

I asked David in the most polite way possible and he replied saying too bad after he knew he had done it wrong.

I asked David in the most polite way possible and he replied saying too bad after he knew he had done it wrong.

sometimes in life people will be rude to you rather than get mad at them just rise above it and be as polite back as possible no point getting rude yourself cos then it just escalates into argument and nothing gets done anyway

That guy is a douche bag anyway.
He was groveling to brookfield calling us all morons back when we were having all the drama about his moderator powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom