Halloween!!!

Happy halloween, I already have my lawn chair out. Every year our neighbors love scaring the bejesus out of the kids so it is quite the entertainment for me.

They seem to be the highlight of the neighborhood, so as such we don't get to many.

Explain what's so great about it then? Yeah, it may be ok for little kids if some people didn't lace the candy with drugs... Other than that, handing out candy maybe, but people in high school are still going trick or treating... :confused:

to me haloween is another excuse to have a party but this year some of my friends are away so we didnt have a party ,
anyhow we didnt get any lil scallies knocking on our door which was lucky i guess all i did was
college
home
walk dog
home
on here
bed

Explain what's so great about it then? Yeah, it may be ok for little kids if some people didn't lace the candy with drugs... Other than that, handing out candy maybe, but people in high school are still going trick or treating... :confused:

Party time, get drunk.

yeah its pretty sad, i tried to tell my friends that 90% of people wont give you candy, simply because your so old. im hoping im right too.

i might go out with my brother tonight and do stuff, dunno what though.

i had a funny idea though, take a video camera with you and knock on people's door until you get a male, and do a kicked in the nuts thing:p im not responsible if you do it though

I went last year when I was 16 and we got candy at every house that opened. I'm not going this year though, I don't feel like having to be thawed from a block of ice when I get back.

so I almost called the cops on the group of kids I knew, but when I got the phone and my mag light they were no where to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom