Official Signature Resolution?

This goes for me, so I'm sure the other mods will do this as well. If you can send me a screen shot that has a post of yours in the web browser, showing your sig and it is five or less lines on your screen, I will allow it.

ForumShotpic.jpg

Well heres a screenshot of this thread. As root asked though I suppose I'll take the space out of my sig it just looked better with a space imo.

ive always looked at sigs.. this one is, apparently 4 lines on the majority of peoples computers, so its okay..

I find it funny because we (you and I) went through this exact same thing a while back, my sig was four lines on my pc at 1280x1024 but right or wrong I had to change it because it was six lines on your (to quote you) "stupidly small monitor". I'm not having a go at you just chuckling to myself at the irony of it.

How times change.

:D

^ what size is that screen?
mattiedasharkscreenshot.jpg

thats what i get on my screen..

I find it funny because we (you and I) went through this exact same thing a while back, my sig was four lines on my pc at 1280x1024 but right or wrong I had to change it because it was six lines on your (to quote you) "stupidly small monitor". I'm not having a go at you just chuckling to myself at the irony of it.

How times change.

dont even rember that.. lol.. my bad..

matties would be 1280x1024 I'd say because it looks identical on my screen at that res.

EDIT: I take that back, he has more space at the end of each line than I do so different res.

mattie is running 1440x900 since he is using widescreen.

several people have said this in therads, never made a thread like this though. a simple editing of the rules to say "Sigs should be kept to 5 lines when viewing the user profile page at 1280x1024" or whatever is decided. i would say 1024x768, that is far the most common of all the users here IMO.

mattie is running 1440x900 since he is using widescreen.

several people have said this in therads, never made a thread like this though. a simple editing of the rules to say "Sigs should be kept to 5 lines when viewing the user profile page at 1280x1024" or whatever is decided. i would say 1024x768, that is far the most common of all the users here IMO.

yea, have the resolution in the rules, maybe we could poll to see what is most common?

Honestly, I don't want to have a set resolution in the rules. If you can prove to me that your sig is five or less lines on your computer, I will allow it. My impression is that the rest of the staff feels like this as well.

Celesucm, I am running 1680x1050, does that mean I can make my sig five lines or less on my computer? That would mean like 10 lines on yours haha.

Back
Top Bottom