guy is mad at youtube

Yeah, he does seem to have a point, and in a strange way, I agree with him

you dont have freedom of speech on youtube, its not his site\domain\servers\ etc. i HATE when people say "oh i dont have freedom of speech because youtube wont let me post my videos". i wish people wouldnt think freedom of speech means say whatever you want, whenever, where ever, because that isnt true. you cant go into another person's yard and say "EFF YOU" to them, because they can kick you off, just like youtube did to this guy. since its youtube's server they can "kick him off".

he signed the EULA and he has to abide by it.

rudster, he isn't mad at youtube restricting freedom of speech, but that its at him, and not others. (or so it appears)

He's pissed at YouTube so he rants about it and uses YouTube to host it?

For shame.

oh wow a few videoes got deleted , one if he didnt have them backed up on another form then he is an idiot and should always keep backups just cos its on you tube dosent make it permeenant

secondly people kinda make me mad when they say they live in a fashist dictatorship just cos the government does a few things they disagree with , you would know about it and have reasons for complaint if you lived in a fashist dictatorship so stfu with your whining just cos a few videoes got deleted from some website that you use

Back
Top Bottom