Street Patrol

I read this the other day and didn't have time to reply but I'll give +1 reputation for your effort. Was he under the influence of any drugs? I freakin hate men like that, makes me sick.

i would have shot him in the crotch and maybe a couple in the legs and just say it was all because he came at me with a knife.

even if the woman had did the most hanus of crimes towards that man its still no excuse for beating her curled up in a fetus postion with a bat. that man is lower than a rat. let us know how the case goes and how much time he gets. its making me angry imaging it so i dont know how you are feeling.

he'll probably get a plea bargain and get a sorter sentence with parole after 3 years knowing the justice system in all countries these days.

Good job, I think you did an awesome thing. I think this scumbag deserves the steepest penalty available. You have to be a low life to beat a woman, or anyone else for that matter. I hope he spends as much time with bubba in a prison cell as possible. I think you've got a lot of courage and patience. I know I probably wouldn't have been able to refrain from shooting when he ran at me with the bat and probably would've shot him in the head or something. I'm glad you shot him, but it's unfortunate that he's going to be ok. He's a lowlife piece of trash who needs to suffer for what he did. Hopefully the judge will be very strict on this matter and gives him a harsh sentence.

Once again, job well done and you definitely made a difference in that woman's life and stopped him from potentially doing this to anyone else.

Good job , and i must say i admire your patience for not just shooting him straight away and your bravery for putting yourself on the front line ,I want to join the police but over here in the UK its slightly different cos our police arent routinely armed with firearms but i want to progress to be a dog handler anyway great job and i just hope your efforts pay off and he gets a long prision sentence

Wow, that is sick. I know I couldn't be a cop if I had to witness that sort of thing. was be provocted or anything? why did he do it?

Back
Top Bottom