What would you do..........

two chicks at the same time

Why must you always be quicker than me????

In all seriousness, here is my list to own all other lists:

House
A fairly nice house, but nothing too overboard. A good amount of land though. The more sq. ft. you have, the more cleaning and upkeep, although I could pay someone to do it, I would rather spend that money on something else. Plus, you can only use so much house. That's why the centerpiece of the house will be a garage, which leads me to my next subject.

Cars
You knew it was coming. A Lotus Exige S for some fun in the curves. A '57 Chevy Bel-Air, candy red and fuel injected of course, for riding dirty. A Caterham CSR260 for times when I want to feel like I'm probably going to die on the next corner, and a 5.0L V8 swap for my current and future daily driver, the Focus. Gotta watch that gas mileage, you know.

Wife
lol
Must know how to cook. Or maybe I should just forget about a woman and get a chef. The sports cars will take care of the rest.

Other
"Money doesn't buy happiness. But it buys a waverunner. Have you seen a sad person on a waverunner? Try to frown on a waverunner."

And I would get a few guitars to cover as much tonal ground as I could, and take some hardcore lessons so I could actually play them well.

................if you won the lottery jackpot worth 120 million dollars? With the taxes already taken out? Be realistic and have fun with this.

It's a crap load of money.

1: Let parents retire
2: Pay off college, bribe them if not accepted.
3: Pay for college residence.
4: New computer :D
5: Buy more underwear and clothes.
6: Buy lots of booze
7: Laser hair removal ALL over.
8: Tanning
9: Invest in Toronto property, but do not move in till I graduate college.
10: Buy some sort of cottage.

EDIT: Maybe a car, but im environmentally friendly and walk or bike. Also a new camera.

quit work, buy the house im in (wouldnt move), buy numerous garages so my cars wouldnt get ruined, merc mclaren slr, veyron, atom, spend the rest of my life driving fast and fishing..

build a pc that would actually play crysis on max settings, then smash it up and post pics of it on here while laughing relentlessly as everyone flammed me for it

in canada we dont have taxes on the lottery :) so we get ALL of the money lol

but i would buy a house, a new pc, a really sweet car, a whole new entertainment system (tv, home theatre), and donate some to charity

in canada we dont have taxes on the lottery :) so we get ALL of the money lol

but i would buy a house, a new pc, a really sweet car, a whole new entertainment system (tv, home theatre), and donate some to charity
What? There's some sort of money/thing you can get in Canada that the government doesn't need to invade?

If we have that much money, I doubt anyone will still want to go to school or work. Maybe work to have your own company or something similar to that, but I highly doubt anyone will want to work for someone else :p.

I can imagine going to work one day, "I quit. Bye", then leave without collecting my paycheck. I wouldn't even care since I have millions. They can keep all my office stuff and my car, lol. I'll take a cab to the nearest Mercedes dealer hehe.

The only downside of the Canadian lottery is that it rarely exceeds 30 million.

Anyways, now besides two chicks at the same times here's what I would do:

1) Retire. School can seriously kiss my ass if I was that wealthy.
2) Seeing as you need to have money to make money, i would somehow make use of that idea. Investments, etc.
3) Of course I would set my family up pretty good.
4) Then I'm off to see the world. Go everywhere and anywhere I want.
5) Come back and buy a lot of really cool shit. I mean all the toys I've always wanted to have:
a) Fully customized truck. Lift Kit, massive horsepower, insanely loud. Basically a truck that makes people shake their head in disgust. lol
b) A beautiful car. I'm Thinking Bugatti Veyron or Koenigsegg CCX.
c) A beautiful woman
d) A wicked house..not necessarily huge but just really cool. Like something that when people saw it they would say "that would probably be the coolest house I will ever see in my lifetime...no doubt about it."
e) A nice boat and a waverunner
f) A 2008 Yamaha YZF R1 in black

Invest a good portion of it.
Buy a really nice car
New Gaming rig
Huge TV
Pay off all my loans
Still go to school and work

Back
Top Bottom