Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ_Stephen are you gay? I'm just wondering because you changed your name so its a lot like DJ-Chris now, and your avatar is a heart that says "Charlie, love you bbe". I'm just wondering, nothing against you or anything...

No, I am not gay, it is the name of my Girlfriend's name.

it was supposed to be DJ_Steve

True, it was supposed to be DJ-Steve but stupid lindon was being a d**khead and wouldn't change it properly.

No, I am not gay, it is the name of my Girlfriend's name.

True, it was supposed to be DJ-Steve but stupid lindon was being a d**khead and wouldn't change it properly.
no need to be so harsh on david, yeah his response to you was a bit rude, but still.

anyway i havent been here in a few days, only the odd browse. i see ATS has been banned :eek:

so now he is as you said because he wouldnt change your name properly ,
what would he be if he decided not to run a forum them and closed this place down , exactly he dosent owe you a thing in fact you owe him for keeping this site open and running out of his own pocket and time so if i where you i would think twice about insulting him because he didnt change your name properly i mean its a name on a forum not the end of the world but if you realy dont like it then leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom