What would you do..........

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
................if you won the lottery jackpot worth 120 million dollars? With the taxes already taken out? Be realistic and have fun with this.

It's a crap load of money.

1.) New PC
2.) Big Monitor 4 PC
2.) 360\PS3\Wii All Games
3.) Big TV 4 Consoles
4.) Food
5.) Average Sized House
6.) Other Assorted Nic-Nacs
7.) Save so i dont have to work

I would spend about $55,000 on a new PC (w/ custom liquid nitrogen cooling) to go with the best 1080p HD plasma screen TV or which ever is the best.

Top of the line Mercedes AMG and modify the crap out of it (800+ whp). A pretty nice house with a full home theater, indoor pool, and the works.

I would have my own personal chef and housekeeper.

Even after all that, I still have way too much money. I think I'll dedicate a building in my own name to some organization. Mark my legacy.

Then I'll give a dollar to my sister.

Invest the rest.

Then I'll give a dollar to my sister.

lmao nice. I'd obviously buy the most expensive computer and largest TV I could find and every console complete with games, I'd probably spend $5mil on a sports car and my $20mil mansion would have an underground vault with a gallery containing about 500 guitars, but why not more? lolz

hmmm build the best pc out there.

buy a huge 103 inch plasma

blu ray player

all games consoles + games

nice big house with heated pool / gym etc

bugatti veyron / ferrari enzo

then get really really drunk

and lastly buy a house each for my family

Build a pretty decent PC with a massive monitor and other luxary electrical items for my house
Make sure my parents where financialy secure for the rest of their lives such as buy them a house and a car etc
Then when i was old enough
Buy a medium sized house, nothing too big and flashy
Prolly buy a car but nothing too flash something like a BMW 3 series
I would still complete college and uni but i wouldnt leave with any debt
Then i would start my own business probably
ALso put some away for a secure future if anything ever went wrong

I know you all say you would quit work and live of the money but in all seriousness i would get bored doing nothing all day , and even if you had so much money you would still be bored
i also wouldnt live to flashy cos then people will know you have serious money and you will always wonder if they are realy just your friends for your money or do they realy want you

Back
Top Bottom