Dear Cheap LCD monitor hogging loser

NeciFiX

In Runtime
I HATE YOU!

Seriously, all I want is a decent 17" 1280x1024 or such monitor that is an LCD and is black/flat screen to replace my 11" 1999 circa HUMONGOUS (however not in screen size) CRT monitor. But no! This same guy needs to hog ALL the monitors. I asked the name of the guy who bought it, SAME GUY! SAME NAME! What the heck is this guy doing? Selling them on eBay? The unfortunate need some help too! I hate you, guy that hogs all the Minneapolis Craigslist LCD monitors. The rest of the people with $80 17" LCD monitors never respond to emails and leave no phone number.

I hate you, LCD monitor hogging sonnuva... *grumble, curse*

Thanks for listening,

~NeciFiX

$80, max. Shipping costs like $20 minimum from eBay, and eBay sellers (80% of all of them) inflate shipping costs grossly to get more price on their sale which is why I don't buy from eBay. All I want is a monitor with a decent response speed, contrast ratio and such, under 25 MS response speed, preferred considering I do moderate gaming and video/photo editing and black so everything matches, aka, not very much.

I already axed him and tossed him in the river. Tell anyone, and you're next.

This guy had them up for $90 and I explained to him I'm a poor student then he offers me one that has "cosmetic issues" like scratches on the screen, I said "I pass" because I don't think $10 less means that the thing should go from "Like New" to looking like you dropped it over your knee and had your dog sleep on it for a week, then he goes on and calls me picky and acts like a lunatic and that was it. He was even more mad when I refused a 15" LCD, one with max screen size of 640x480 and the other 800x600. I told him the max screen size was too small for my purposes for it (video editing, photo editing, moderate gaming) and he just flipped.

People on Craigslist -_-...

Just wait for Black Friday, or Tuesday. (Which ever of the two) They usually have blowout sales on electronics. You just need to get there the day before, and camp out.

Nearest Target = 50 miles
Nearest Best Buy = 120 Miles

Wal-Mart is a mile away but they only have full blown PCs I think and only a few monitors, even the 15" LCD monitors cost like $300. It's horrible!

wow you have an 11" monitor how do you read things? what resolution do you get on that?

Back
Top Bottom