WTB cheap PCI-E card, USA, paypal

superman22x

Golden Master
Title says it, I want a dirtcheap PCI-E card, that can run windows vista aero, cause I need to send my current card in for RMA, and I need something to make my computer work for a couple weeks, lol.

Can I really just return it easily? How much will my net loss be? Like, do I need to pay a restocking fee or anything? I could just get like an 8800Ultra, and use it for a week, and return it...

sometimes you have to pay a restocking fee, doubt it on such a cheap card, but you have to pay for shipping, which is a 10$ hit. but a 10$ hit is cheaper than a cheapo pci-e card. check ebay though.

Newegg Return Policy said:
All items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
they would definatley make you pay here, since they would have to sell it open box, and 15% of 500$ is 33.34$. and factor in shipping thats a 50ish dollar hit there.

hmm
Might go with an ebay one than. Saw an x300 for $20, or 2 X300 for $22. Might go for the 2, so I can still use my dual monitors. That will run aero wont it?
Can I just keep one of the X300s and use it as a physics card later on? Just an idea. Might be pointless.

Back
Top Bottom