Page numbers..

mark thorpe

Golden Master
David.. any way you can limit the page numbers in the social and general forums especially.. say just page 1-30, with the rest as it is with the threads - see last page kind of thing. dunno, but it is quite annoying having the page go miles to the right every time..

I've had a look and unfortunately there isn't I'm afraid. You can only set the default show age and thats it

Id have guessed it was more a template issue, not something in your control panel

I mean this template is incredible old, its not even designed for this version of of VB

Id have guessed it was more a template issue, not something in your control panel

I mean this template is incredible old, its not even designed for this version of of VB

Then its time for a new template :D

It is very annoying, but seems worse in some other sections than others. Although for me it does not even occur on some sections, it is very strange indeed.

I will check my User Control Panel for a solution like David said, can we alter the default show age for ourselves or is it a forum-wide administrative setting?

Then its time for a new template :D
Ha ha, I don't know about that but I think it's time for you to have a new avatar Josh, that one really jazzes the eyes, um, 'praps you could slow the rate down a little?

Back
Top Bottom