what system will run crysis on full

sfxhewitt

In Runtime
i just wanna no what the hell you need to run crysis on full you can see my sig and i tried running the demo @ all very high full aa @ 1680x1050 what do i need to run it good i get like 0 fps

You may as well forget DX10 and AA in Vista. Nobody is running very high settings very well. Have a look for yourself and see what everybodys running setting wise. As its said in the pages of the link I just gave you your running a graphics card thats over 1 year old. Crysis was built for future hardware. Your not going to play games at max on a 1 year old GPU even if its one of the best cards out. Crysis was built to push the envelope. Its a good thing though cause that means there putting more into the game.

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=140501&mpage=1&key=&#140501

I have a Quad, and an 8800GTS. At 1680x1050 at 0x AA, I'm getting around 18fps average on XP running all on High.
1280x960 improves matters to around 45fps average.

A quad and an 8800GTX would probably be a good match, but not with AA.

screw AA, you dont need it. i can never see a visual improvement. even on games that i can run AA on with good frames, i dont.

as for performance, wait until newer drivers come out. if the driver situation doesnt improve by the realese date, crysis will be in a world of hurt

Back
Top Bottom