Need help of the highest caliber

Man, one bad homemade idea after another. I tried hot water, I tried a coat hanger, no salt yet, but we'll see. She ended up not going to the bathroom once. I guess I didnt specify but at the time I wasnt to worried about her freaking about about the clog, it was that I had to drop a deuce...

Ive come to terms with the fact that I need a plunger, but im not happy about it. Anyway, thanks guys. =)

dont you have more than one bathroom?

If anyone is curious about an update, I bought a plunger. =)
I have three of different sizes, one each for sinks, toilet & outside drains, I live in the country, & years ago when my wife was alive, she went in the toilet, then straight out again into the bathroom where she threw up in the handbasin, I went & looked down the pan & saw a brown sludgy mass almost to the top:eek:, [sorry if you've just either eaten or just about to] in those days we had a septic tank, & it had backed up, it wasn't a plastic one like todays, it was an underground brick-built one, & the previous owner had never had it cleaned out, it was about 6' x 5' x 5' & it was full to the top, I of course immediately had it pumped out [£30], then made arrangements to have it filled in [£500] got permission from the neighbour over the back who was on main drainage to have it piped into their inspection chamber [£80], total of course £610, in those days, this was 1978, my wage was low, around the then average of £35 a week, so to pay that amount really hurt!!

Back
Top Bottom