directx 10 for windows xp download

Interesting. I want to see how things look and how games perform compared to Vista.

im downloading it to see if it works at all, ill have crysis results up in DX10 on XP tomorrow if i have time, and my brother full fills his promise.

post back and tell is how it goes

I have a feeling this will make alot of people go back to xp from vista

it wont, cause microsoft is smart, they put some vital code inside of the kernel in vista, that XP doesnt have that is required to run DX10. either that or it is just dx9.0c in disguise, several of the file names start with "Dx9" and such.

The crysis demo won't even work on my computer, video card issue or somethin but ya I havn't tested this since I don't run xp anymore

No i dont have that anymore, it got flattened when one day it "accidentally" appeared in my driveway and my friend "accidentally" ran it over with his truck
but ya my rig now is

C2D E4300
2GB ram
120GB HDD
200GB HDD
Intel GMA 3000 w350mb
windows vista home premium

but crysis won't work till i get a video card sadly

minimum
CPU: Athlon 64 3000+/Intel 2.8GHz; Graphics: NVIDIA 6600/X800GTO (SM 2.0); RAM: 768MB/1GB; HDD: 6GB; Internet: 256k+; Optical Drive: DVD; Software: DX9.0c with Windows XP
reccomended
CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent
RAM: 1.5GB
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX10 with Windows Vista

although drivers are pretty bad right now, a 8800GTS 640MB is BARELY maxing it out at 1280x1024 i think.

Back
Top Bottom