Redneck supercharger

all a super charger does is add more oxygen for the gas to burn, making the car go faster, since things are burning hotter\faster. you burn through gas much faster though.

When you put more oxygen in the cylinder, you can put more gas into the cylinder, assuming the fuel system can keep up. In this case, a leaf blower won't put much pressure into the engine anyway.

all a super charger does is add more oxygen for the gas to burn, making the car go faster, since things are burning hotter\faster. you burn through gas much faster though.

a supercharger doesn't add more oxygen. it forces air into the engine at a higher pressure. Having this much air will make your engine run lean really fan if you don't compensate with more fuel.

I'm assuming this is the one with the leaf blower (or something similar). Chances are that the engine can suck more air than it can blow into it (ever put your hand at the end of an intake pipe and rev'ed it?? that's some suction)

a supercharger doesn't add more oxygen. it forces air into the engine at a higher pressure. Having this much air will make your engine run lean really fan if you don't compensate with more fuel.

oxygen is what is in the air(~20% oxygen if i remember right). i was just being specific.

Back
Top Bottom