Need help of the highest caliber

That's a really funny problem, even though I'm probably too late, I'm pretty sure salt just makes the water take longer to reach boiling point.

it shortens it up, if you want to boil water faster, just throw a tablespoon of salt it(doesnt have to be exact).

I have been known to unwind a wire coathanger and simply insert it into the U bend, and continue to push until the blockage either clears completely or dissipates enough to allow the water to travel more freely. Once the water is moving, the rest of the blockage generally can clear itself.

If it is just tissue, then you are in luck; this will dissolve and disappear quicker than, shall we say, other substances that may also be down there.
Thats an excellent idea, surely you have a wire coathanger around.

And go out and buy a plunger for the next time.

You make it sound as if you would not get laid if she saw a clogged toilet. It's not like its that bad...

Man, one bad homemade idea after another. I tried hot water, I tried a coat hanger, no salt yet, but we'll see. She ended up not going to the bathroom once. I guess I didnt specify but at the time I wasnt to worried about her freaking about about the clog, it was that I had to drop a deuce...

Ive come to terms with the fact that I need a plunger, but im not happy about it. Anyway, thanks guys. =)

Back
Top Bottom