OMG, is this like the worse speed ever?!?!

Yeah, definitely secure. When I restart the router, it goes back up to average speed again.....momentarily. We've had the router replaced already from before. You know what though? There's no one home right now but I'll bet there's someone's PC that is on right now downloading off of a Torrent or something. I hate sneaking into other people's room to find out since we're pretty good about keeping each other's privacy and things like that.

Still, for a fiber network to be this slow? It shouldn't that slow even when thre are downloads involved.

Just checked, nothing. Everyone's PC is off, lol...plus, I got another shot of my speed.

196855884.png

my internet seems to have settled down. im on 4.5mb at the moment, but varys from 4.4-4.8. im getting max download speeds of about 420kb/s and my upload speed is fixed at 448kb/s. could be worse

i am on a 1mb connection and it always stays around that it dosent drop speed it just stops connecting thats orange for you
it goes real slow if someone is downloading a big file such as the other day when i was dl crysis demo the other comp was realy slow on the internet loading pages etc but i didnt care cos i was gettin crysis demo :D

I used to have 28.8 kb dialup and my dl speed would be 2.0 kbps. horrible. but now that i moved into the city i have a 4mb digital subscriber line(DSL)

Holy sh**, I finally got my speed back!!!

196932923.png

Man, all day it was like super slow. Then now out of the blues, the speed kicked in. I have no clue what was wrong.

Compare that to what I've been dealing with majority of the day:

196851745.png

I say there's a HUGE difference....

Holy sh**, I finally got my speed back!!!

196932923.png

Man, all day it was like super slow. Then now out of the blues, the speed kicked in. I have no clue what was wrong.

Compare that to what I've been dealing with majority of the day:

196851745.png

I say there's a HUGE difference....
could itr be down to damage by the fires you guys have out there right now that you lost your speed maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom