How is you PC handling the crysis demo?

I can't overclock mine now. ATI tool crashes, and the Coolbits on Nvidia doesn't do anything. I wasn't even getting 1fps faster at the rate ATI tool sets :S

dont know if you lot know this but if you type r_displayinfo 1 into console it will display a load of info including your fps

i like to use fraps, that way you can do a bench, then you can just disable the FPS meter. then you can take screenshots too. and a video if you want.

im going to have a working computer today, one way or another, its going to work. :D

hopefully i didnt ruin my crysis download though, i compressed and it went all the way down to 480mb, i think im just going to re download it while im at school to be safe

Something is REALLY wrong with my game.

So I download the game, download was very quick about 10 min. I then installed it, no problems there, but when the game starts, the scene on the airplane, the graphics are so bad, that I literally can't see anything!!! Only very rarely from time to time I might see a face or an arm of the captain. When I finally land on the island the only time I can see something is when I look directly into the ground, when I look straight everything is messed up, like I literally cant see anything!!!

In game I have my setting set to LOW & res is 800*600, (I tried diff res) I tried running the game in the window mode, nothing helps…I also set the settings for my graphic card for the best performance, nothing works…I re downloaded the latest drivers for my X1950XTX…nothing works. I use ATI Tool I have about 80fps in game, and my card temp doesnt go more then like 70c.

I know that I don't have the best comp (my sig) but I think that I still should be able to play it on low...

Please advice

hehe chicken as a weapon:

2r7oeac.jpg

I can't run it on all low at 800x600 lol. I should be able to though, idk why I can't...
System specs:
E6600
P5B Deluxe
7600GT 590/1600
2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer ram running at 800Mhz

I'm pretty sure its my video card holdin git up, but I can't imagine its that bad :(

I can't run it on all low at 800x600 lol. I should be able to though, idk why I can't...
System specs:
E6600
P5B Deluxe
7600GT 590/1600
2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer ram running at 800Mhz

I'm pretty sure its my video card holdin git up, but I can't imagine its that bad :(

i can run it on all low at that res on mine and yours is obviously better than mine
AMD athlon 64 X2 4000+
Some cheapo foxconn board
2ig Elixer DDR2 800MHZ ram
ATI Radeon X1550 clocks are like 450/533

I would see if it could be gpu drivers or something

when you say wont run what do you mean cos mine runs and the fps goes from 35ish upwards i havent seen it under 30 so far

Like I can't see the map or anything, its just dark, and thats it I updated to the new 163.71 drivers, but all that did was make it a little better I still can't see like the weapon or anything, and I always run into invisible walls, and go over invisible hills and get artifacts lol

Like I can't see the map or anything, its just dark, and thats it I updated to the new 163.71 drivers, but all that did was make it a little better I still can't see like the weapon or anything, and I always run into invisible walls, and go over invisible hills lol

are you using vista or XP ?
i would try a few other maybe backdated drivers for your card and try running at maybe a slightly hugher res such as 1024X768 if you havent already tried ?

Back
Top Bottom