World Series 07

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Is anyone even watching this tonight? Actually it's on right now. Game hasn't started yet, just the pre-game show.

Colorado Rockies vs. Boston Red Sox

Who do you want to win? From the looks of it, the Red Sox may win the whole thing since they only need one more win, lol :p.

i wanted the rockies to win but the rex sox are the next best winner, least the yankees got beat. thats all i care about. i laughed so hard when i heard joe torri got fired :p

I should've made this poll like a several weeks ago. Now, it's a little too late since it's almost over.

Trisha Yearwood is singing the National Anthem right now...on FOX television network. Where are they playing again? In Denver?

I like to see the Rockies win, but I don't think they have a chance in hell now. Down too many games. They're probably going to get swept.

seems like the american leagues always win everything. both baseball and football, the national leagues are way below the american leagues.

ive been to a seahawks game, and it is 10 times better than watching them on TV, the stadium is by far the loudest, not a single bad seat no matter how cheap, the stadium is beautiful too. all around seeing sports events on scene is way better

lol, Torri actually did not get fired he rejected an offer. Lets see what the Rockies can do now. Matsui got out....

I want boston to win because
1. they've been my fav team since like '02
2. I bet my friend 10 bucks that they would win:D

Back
Top Bottom