Terminator is back!!!!

I dunno, but in a thread jack, I saw your beloved Transformers movie, and damn that was awesome.

I went out immediately and bought the Exclusive 2 DVD set.

according to the site, if there are any terminators, they wont resemble him. i dont even know if there are going to be any in the series. oh, well. i guess i'll just have to watch it and see. sarah connor doesent even look like the sarah connor as i remember her

I also have that 2-disc special edition too. I keep the movie in my laptop so if I ever want to watch it, it's in there.

I just read a synopsis on the terminator tv series. I don't think there's going to be any terminator involved. It's about the events leading up to it and all the drama in between. Looks similar to the Bionic Woman (super boring), but much, much toned down from the movie.

But that girl from the movie, "Serenity" is in it. She's hot. Sarah looks hot too and I'll do her.

I heard they were planning a terminator 4 but arny turned them down and they had someone like vin diesel in mind to play the terminator which would just ruin it

i dont think that has any thing to do with the terminator...
and i herd t4 is on the way and its in the year 2500 full out war and it will just be bare skinned terminators all metal because theres not need for a under cover one
i also herd Arnold might play a short role when they send him back in time

There is one advantage of making a new Terminator movie: in the third one, it sets the beginning of the machine wars. For the sequel and so forth, a new Terminator movie can be about the actual war itself and the phases of it using a different character for a Terminator. Since the future hasn't been written yet, the Terminator model can be based on anyone with a different feature. Michael Bay should be in charge of the Terminator production. He makes good action films, ie. Transformers.

Back
Top Bottom