vw owns roush mustang

So just because a Civic has a turbo, it can beat a 1967 Ferrari 330 P4?

There are so many factors when it comes to racing, just horsepower won't guarantee you a win. Power/weight ratio make a big difference in a car's performance.

Edit: I should have worded it different. A turbo isn't the only factor in a race.

Jetta's are nice and all, but they aren't really my thing. I like the 85-92 GTI's though.

generally dislike that era of golf's? they're all square and don't look good

that's when the pug 205 was in it's heyday, pug 205 still easily greatest hot-hatch of the era (and mines still going).

(designs better to Pinni Ferini > Ital)

Considering that most Roush Mustangs seen on the street are the "Sport" version, I can why a VW GTI Mk3 VR6 Turbo would outrun it. The ROUSH Sport Mustang has nothing more than styling and suspension upgrades. It's not until you get to the Stage 3 when things get fun. It includes the ROUSHcharged 4.6L powertrain system producing 430hp/400lb-ft. :D

it could be like a video I saw on youtube, (i forget the link, but a bit of searching should be able to find it).

the video is titled punto vs ferrari and shows a punto overtaking a ferrari.

the thing that ruins the video for the guy who thinks his punto is cool is at the start of the video you see the roadmarkings, they guys are driving around town and it's a 40 zone.

all the video really proves is that the particular car could go fatser than the other guy was driving, unless both paties are aware that they are racing it's hardly a race is it now!!

Considering that most Roush Mustangs seen on the street are the "Sport" version, I can why a VW GTI Mk3 VR6 Turbo would outrun it. The ROUSH Sport Mustang has nothing more than styling and suspension upgrades. It's not until you get to the Stage 3 when things get fun. It includes the ROUSHcharged 4.6L powertrain system producing 430hp/400lb-ft. :D

I noticed that too, but still that roush cost way more than the golf.

Mustangs are overrated anyway. Everyone and their mom has one.

I would rather see a race from a dig though.

all the video really proves is that the particular car could go fatser than the other guy was driving, unless both paties are aware that they are racing it's hardly a race is it now!!
yeahthat.gif

Mark Thorpe said:
Jetta's are beautiful cars..

Exterior yes, but alteast the older modles could have used a better interrior design. Huge radio displayed that ONLY displayed the station you were on. Only clock on it, was on the dash, .5" tall by 1" wide max.....

Back
Top Bottom