Poker

LOL speaking of stupid stuff. I got pretty wasted thursday and went burnt through $300 screwing off at that $1NL cash tables. I may play a sng tonight though if you feel like railing the game.

dont drink and play poker ;)

you could come play with play chips with me too.

omg i have never played omha hi in my life, and in the first 3 hands up to ~6000 chips from 1500 :eek: the top 27 players win real cash too :D

I used to play online poker, but I don't really play any more. I started on Pogo and went from 300,000 to 3,000,000 tokens over the span of about half a year (it's limit poker). I wish there wasn't an age restriction on real-money poker, but I can understand why it's there.

And good luck with the tourney, Rudster. How many people are involved? And, if you don't mind me asking, what program/website are you using to play?

I used to play online poker, but I don't really play any more. I started on Pogo and went from 300,000 to 3,000,000 tokens over the span of about half a year (it's limit poker). I wish there wasn't an age restriction on real-money poker, but I can understand why it's there.

And good luck with the tourney, Rudster. How many people are involved? And, if you don't mind me asking, what program/website are you using to play?
fulltiltpoker.com

also you have to be 18 because in the US you have to be 18 to gamble, and online poker is gambling.

finished up the tourney a little ways above half, i didnt know you could only choose 2 cards from your hand lol

I play online poker using the facebook poker app.

I also play poker for cash with my friends.

the way we usually play is either playing for real money with a penny being the lowest denomination and a pound being the highest.

or usually, (to stop things getting out of hand) we play a fixed value game, so each person buys a stack of chips, and everyone starts with the same anount of chips. then we play till there is only one player left, that person takes the pot,
those games are usually in the region of £1 - £5 to buy in.

I'd have been playing tonight if it wasn't for my damned work getting in the way. (oh well, at least I'm earning more money to gamble!)

Honestly, I think face-to-face poker takes more skill. Trying to read other player's emotions and such.

Coincidentally, I just played some Hold Em today. I had a swim meet for like 6 hours, and we had a sweet game in between events.

Hey, I just downloaded Full Tilt the other day. Haven't played that much, but I guess I'm alright at it.

Back
Top Bottom