Omg! 8800gt destroys 8800gts!!!

yeah that happens but that's like saying you feel sorry for anyone who's bought technology a few months ago. New products get released that are going to further improve what there is to offer. It's all part of the computer world. When I bought my GTS there was absolutely no talk of a GT so what was I suppose to do? I needed a good vid card at the time and all there was was the 8800GTS that seemed reasonable.

nvidia will be changing things with the gts so the heirarchy will still be:
8800ultra>8800gtx>8800gts>8800gt

No, you don't. You can though. They have support for the newer PCI-express x16 V2.0 support. It's state of the art graphics card for new generation motherboards.

Wait, so would I be able to dual link the 8800GT 512 with my current 8800GTS 640?

Because 280$, that is a big W-O-W.

I may just sell my GTS and buy 2 of them.

But would I be able to link the GT with my GTS?

Most likely not. I think you have to have the same video cards right? Someone back me up on this?

Have you guys heard of the new Nvidia Geforce x1800GTX? Sounds like a knock off of the ATi cards, but it uses the new G100 architecture. That's the name Nvidia is giving it as of now. G100 will have almost 2 Teraflops of shader processing power :eek: :eek: :eek:

least i didnt get screwed over. ill just use evga's step up program :D, ill get more cash, and more performance :D omg I LOVE EVGA!!!

EDIT:
just sent the sales rep an email :)

Back
Top Bottom