Clocks go back.

Wrong wrong, my computer,SKY box, VCR, & BBC, ITV & all other TV channels were set back an hour, it's been like that for ever, are you sure you're quite well??

Right right. Do you actually know anything? I am sure he is perfectly well, he appears to be in a better state of health [physical and mental] than you with your prolific double posting, asinine, childish comments and excessive abuse of the comma. There is this little place called "the rest of the world" in which things are often done differently. Get used to it because it is here to stay.

Back on topic. I was working in the early hours of this morning and noticed the clock on my laptop roll around from 01:59 to 01:00 again. It was a welcome transition as it gave me one extra hour in which to get done what needed to be done. My wife enjoyed having an extra hour to compose herself before visiting her parents this lunchtime, too!

Right right. Do you actually know anything? I am sure he is perfectly well, he appears to be in a better state of health [physical and mental] than you with your prolific double posting, asinine, childish comments and excessive abuse of the comma. There is this little place called "the rest of the world" in which things are often done differently. Get used to it because it is here to stay.

Back on topic. I was working in the early hours of this morning and noticed the clock on my laptop roll around from 01:59 to 01:00 again. It was a welcome transition as it gave me one extra hour in which to get done what needed to be done. My wife enjoyed having an extra hour to compose herself before visiting her parents this lunchtime, too!
yeah i was sat here listening to music doing some college hw before being back ther tomorrow and i saw the clock go from 1:59 to 1:00 agian i thought yay another hour of fun college work i guess
most people prolly just got the extra hours sleep

Some countries like Australia don't even have DST. Or at least I "think" they don't.

Wrong mate, Australia does have DST. Not all states have it and the states that do have dont have it start and end all at the same time. In QLD here we dont have it, which is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom