System isseus or card issue?

Domaz

In Runtime
Here is another wierd thing i came across during the demo. When i start the demo with optional settings (all medium) with one high (texture) on 1024 x 768 resolution it start of well with the videos but when the film starts up when i wake up in the plane it starts to lagg abit when i jump out the plane and land and start the demo it laggs but not as much anymore. after 10 minutes of playin my card goes full power and it starts to play smooth and i can ever set the settins on higher resolutions and few other options on high and it still play's smooth so i can play as long as i want but as soon as i turn of the game and start again after awhile it's the same ol story again. It starts to lagg in beginning and then it runs smooth again:confused: I don't understand why is this happening.

My system specs are

Asus G1s A1
Dual core
2.20GHz
T7500
8600GT 256mb
2GB DRR2 ram
vista

Normally i should be able to play it on these settings well cause thats how i get my optimized settings in. And would it help if i added more DDR ram? Let's Say up till 4 or maybe 3?Can anybody pls tell me whats wrong and what could i do? And no, i don't have any drivers installed mainly cause i don't know how to do it and i'm kinda afraid to mess around so that i couldn't mess up my videocard.

Back
Top Bottom