Microsoft or Apple

IMO neither is better they both pros and cons
both have things that they do exceptionaly well both have things that arent so great

tell your friend if mac is so good why does it have such a small market share ???

yes i will ring him now....
:confused: :confused:

The thing is, Vista was a pretty big OS too and was a huge release. People generated talks about it, but it was never the same like Apple's hype for the new OS X Leapord. Why is that? Let me get into the mind of hardcore Apple users.........

The thing is, Vista was a pretty big OS too and was a huge release. People generated talks about it, but it was never the same like Apple's hype for the new OS X Leapord. Why is that? Let me get into the mind of hardcore Apple users.........

Because apple suck

look at apple users tho
they dont game or write apps
all they do is edit music and movies
but u can do the same if not better thing on a pc/linux
its like any thing else there 2 stubborn to admit theres better things out there

look at apple users tho
they dont game or write apps
all they do is edit music and movies
but u can do the same if not better thing on a pc/linux
its like any thing else there 2 stubborn to admit theres better things out there

Yes thats why they suck

I don't know. It just seems Windows machine can do anything. Haha, here's something priceless to think about:

If Macs are sooooo good, why do they enable dual boot (bootcamp) for a Windows OS to coexist on their existing system? Yet, Windows is just pure Windows. Windows XP/Vista is flexible in graphic design, gaming, nortorious for 3rd party apps and such.

I'm sorry if I sound strong to Apple users, but I have held back a lot on my comments not to bash them. It's strictly reasoning.

plus y pay twice as much for a mac when u can buy a regular pc thats just as good

Back
Top Bottom