Microsoft or Apple

when i was growing up all i ever used were microsoft os's and apps. so my experience with anything else is limited.
from what i know i like microsoft the best.
i just dont like ipods that much (dont get me wrong they are ok, but compared with other mp3 players i dont like them that much), and itunes is kind of sucky, except for the 1 feature allowing you to cut mp3s (thats all i use it for).
the apple os's are ok, but again i have grown up with microsoft and its just too late for me to make the switch

The primary schools used Macs and high schools used PCs. I personally preffer MS, but I'm amased you didn't put in Linux.

linux ????

I use windows , always have done i think in whole i have used a mac 3 times or something low like that compared to the countless times using windows and sometimes it has its problems but all in all its ok you cant expect it to be perfect all the time can you ?

its not that i prefer windows or anything but i cant afford a mac right now i might get an old mac soon to have a play around with see how it works

The one thing i dont like is mac owners who just never stfu about how good mac is etc etc and how it never crashes yet actually i have experiecned a mac crashing it does happen so stfu already

Yes but i am have had a row this afternoon he said lets have proof microsoft is better than apple thats why there is no linux

Microsoft for me. Windows has been powering my computers since 1998 and besides a few bugs here and there it hasn't caused that many problems.

IMO neither is better they both pros and cons
both have things that they do exceptionaly well both have things that arent so great

tell your friend if mac is so good why does it have such a small market share ???

I'm a Microsoft kinda guy when it comes to PC's:)

@lhuser, Holy Crap:eek: you have a avatar now:p it looks really cool;)

You have the poll closed that early? Oh well, it's ok. I have to admit, Apple makes some really nifty looking products, but they haven't managed to capture my whole hearted intentions just yet. Work and school all use PCs. So I have to use Microsoft. No choice there. We do have an Apple lab, but only one and that's in the Humanity's Art dept, lol. Again, artists of some sort. Yes, I'm sterotyping here. But it's so true too. Honest.

Ohh, haha, Lhuser has an avatar. I never noticed it until you mentioned it!!!!! It's time to break out the beers!!!

Back
Top Bottom