OS X Leapord launch

Personally, if I want an MP3 player, I'll buy some RCAs or any MP3 player that just a simple drag and drop for copying and ready to use. Ipods are complicated and they're crap IMO.

I love my iPod, I have full functionality for it in my car.

Its the only think you can remotely hook up, and have control over in the deck. Everything else is just an AUX in, and you control what plays on the player, not the deck.

But, other then that, I dont personally like the iPod franchise. They're nice, but over hyped.

They have an image. That's the whole purpose of Steve Jobs--the "artist" type deal doohicky thingamjig. They're like these modern age hippies that never grew up and still live in the world of their own.

Well, I wouldn't call my self a hippie. :rolleyes:

You guys ever got into that iPhone hype? Here's news for people that are still considering iPhone purchases:

"Apple Inc. no longer accepts cash for iPhone purchases and now limits sales of the cell phone to two per person in a move to stop people from reselling them."

They claim that the demand is way too great after all this time (especially with Christmas coming up) and that people are buying tons of them to resell them on the black market. Most are trying to unlock it to be used with other services too which Apple doesn't want.

That's Apple for you. They're number one when it comes to generating hype. Now this little hype about iPhones restriction? Consumers will probably scramble now just to get it even more!!!

They don't. The users do. Those Apple devoted users who go around strutting their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom