Car audio, your system isnt this loud!!

In that last best one, the song is a Seether one.

Not sure what exact one.

As far as loud systems... Check this out

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20667420

Oh sorry, I thought you posted a really louder ranger video.

Anyways, that 17,000 watt system is GalaticMonkeys from caraudio.com/forum.

He is running 4 18'' BTLs walled with 100sq inches of port. He is pushing each sub 3300w with a Sundown SAZ-3000d. wired to a single ohm.

He had no hand in building the box, and its funny because he works at a grocery store.

And after that, one a different song he blew one of the voice coils so it needs a recone.

Very true. If I had that kinda money, I wouldnt put in a super loud sterio, I would put in something decent, than a lift kit, and some 35" tires... And a novelty horn.

Someday, thats what I will do with my ranger. I already have a decent sound system.

And if i had that money i would save it tbh
when i get a car i am getting something cheap and cheerfull and i am gna keep it how it is , no poin making your car look or sound racy if it realy isnt , and besides i just want my car to get me from A to B i dont care how it looks etc but thats just me

for me it isnt about how loud they go its about how quality the sound is cos there is a limit to how loud you can realy go before i just hurts

dang, i was hoping everyone was going to be like "BS your speakers cant go that loud" then i was going to say "no...everytime i turn up my speakrers the car speakers go up with it too, but never any louder" :p

but yeah, 17000 watts is a waste, youll pop your ear drums using less than half of that.

Its for competition. If you get sponsored, you spend that much money, and then you make MORE then what you spent.

If you know how to do it, and have the right connections with people its good money.

He is currently working on a system that is LOUDER then that...

Back
Top Bottom