Stealth Bomber over 911?

what a steaming bunch of turd...

I loved the bit about the jet streams...
see how they suddenly stop? god damn like that doesn't happen every day, as planes move in anout out of different jet streams and thermal currents

there's black bit's in smoke? -no shit sherlock...

now I've banged my head agains the desk too much and my face hurts.

ive seen jet streams streak through over half the sky, why would those stop suddenly :rolleyes:

The magic number for contrails seems to be around 30,000 feet. I'm not sure about how high the FAA makes airliners fly, but changes in temp and other conditions could certainly make a contrail cease to exist. ATC sometimes orders changes in altitude as well.

what a steaming bunch of turd...

I loved the bit about the jet streams...
see how they suddenly stop? god damn like that doesn't happen every day, as planes move in anout out of different jet streams and thermal currents

there's black bit's in smoke? -no shit sherlock...

now I've banged my head agains the desk too much and my face hurts.
A post here has been reported, reason given is "hacking" but I see none, & I can definitely say that those of mine are genuine.

Everyone has seen the video of a plane hitting the world trade center, what other proof do they need/

Yes but did have you read all the "evidence" against the governments account of events?

Give it a go you might be surprised ;)

It makes me sick that anyone could think this is an inside job. That's like saying the attacks in England recently were an inside job, or that Bush dropped bombs over California to cause the fires.

It makes me sick that anyone could think this is an inside job. That's like saying the attacks in England recently were an inside job, or that Bush dropped bombs over California to cause the fires.

I recommend everyone who doesn't think or suspect it was an inside job take a look at one of the numerous films that have been made on the subject, then, just maybe, you wouldn't be so quick to criticize those who believe it wasn't all that it seems.

At first, sure i believed that it was just a bunch of terrorist that did it but after seeing a couple of the films that have been made i cant say for sure it was just a bunch of terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom