Warmongering - Bush at it again

True that, then the US no doubt will "declare war" on those countries supplying Iran which in turn will snowball the whole thing leading to the eventual alienation of US allies in the region and loss of access to the oil reserves.

Then it'd be "In with the troops"

I just can't understand current US foreign policy, they seem determined to create a world conflict somewhere this century.

that's kind of what I meant.

some country is terrorist
iran has economic tie with them

suddenly iran is also terrorist.

who is the next country to have ties with iran?

(I hope it's saudi arabia, since America is so closely tied to them, or even better israel since America is one of their biggest supporters) -then we can truely point the finger at the one possibly responsible for the most terror in the current world (the bush administration).

just because the terror isn't being caused to you, it doesn't make terroristic actions any less the actions of a terrorist.

It's funny you mention Saudi, where does Bin Laden come from??

You guessed it, Saudi, lol

Apparently (can't link but do remember reading somewhere) that Al Quaeda has a large Saudi membership.

Not that that would worry the US going by past insurgent backings i.e. Afghanistan v Russia, Iraq v Iran etc

Isn't it amusing that when the insurgents are US backed they're "bringing democracy to the oppressed" but when anyone else does it it's "supporting terrorism"

The sad (and unamusing) part is the lives lost to this

removed stupid and petty posts from this thread..

the only reason why bush is doing this is for teh oil.. there is gonna be one heck of a war because of bush some time soon..

oh yeah, and brookfield, do NOT edit my posts.

The thing that makes me really mad about all this is that the Bush Administration has given America a bad reputation throughout the world. We seem to have lost our credibility. All American's aren't the way the Bush Administration is and a lot don't support what he's doing. Not all Americans want to go to war with every country who we has a problem with us and don't want to exploit other countries for oil. It's sad because countries like France don't like Americans in large part because of the image they are given of the war-mongering Bush Administration.

Back
Top Bottom