Crysis Demo

Well... the graphics, wow!

I detected Optimum settings, and everything got set to High. Nice :D

Running at 1680x1050 with 0x AA, er... lets just say, My FPS on the start scenes was as low as 11fps, and as high as 35fps but average at around 16-18fps... not too great...

While falling out of the plane, its at the moment at 25...and sticks at around 18-20fps while playing...

But yeah, I may have to lower settings, but wow, it looks amazing.

Water doesn't look too great mind on High, but I believe Direct X 10 makes it look better.

I tried overclocking my video card, but ATI Tool does not like the new drivers, and simply crashes :(
It would have given me an extra 10fps round abouts.

EDIT:

Everything on Medium gives me around 45fps at 1680x1050.

I see a bit of tinkering is to be in order, but actually on all High, the lowest of 18-20fps isn't bad you know, since with all the motion blur, you don't really notice anyhow, so I'm actually rather happy for the moment. When the ATI Tool works, I should get to around 28-30fps

I'm running it now finally, after downloading a whole bunch of Microsoft UPdate crap. I can't play in full screen mode :(. It slows it down to the point where it crawls!!! Took it out to regular window mode and it cleared up fine. I'm going to try on low settings first because it looks like it's already hindering my system.

wow atm the i can ply it on low at 800*600 my hardware realy rocks , i just left it at that ima see later what happens if i raise stuff etc

Sound is very choppy so far. CPU and hard drive is working itself to death. RAM is in the red zone and swapping big time. Man, it's taking a toll so far.

I'm running it now finally, after downloading a whole bunch of Microsoft UPdate crap. I can't play in full screen mode :(. It slows it down to the point where it crawls!!! Took it out to regular window mode and it cleared up fine. I'm going to try on low settings first because it looks like it's already hindering my system.

thats because you have a single core, even my 3600+ at stock will do better simply because its dual core

@muz
sweet, i bet even at lower settings the game still looks good, and that isnt even your final graphics card :)

yo kage, ur pc is struggling with a c2q OCed too 3.6ghz and a 8800GTS 640mb?! wow crysis makes the pc i want to build eat shit

@muz
sweet, i bet even at lower settings the game still looks good, and that isnt even your final graphics card :)

yeah i hope it isnt however the way finaces are looking right now it might end up having to be but tbhh i aint too fussed its not alla bout graphics its gameplay as well
and i havent messed about with settings yet i might be able to get it higher by OC'ing my gpu and cpu

Back
Top Bottom