Crysis Demo

you better watch out with those double posts :p JK i accidently double posted the other day.

now everytime i feel him downloading, which is easy as our connection sucks, im going in there and pressing the button on his lappy that shutsdown his wireless

Hey, what connection do you have? If you have access to the router (192.168.1.1 -- ID and password) or whatever it may be, you can soft boot it. That will probably tick him off.

he knows more about routers\modems than i do. messing with him that way would just backfire horribly, though changing the modems password and setting a WEP would be fun :D

I can get my internet to download at 130kb/s sometimes, but its sprint mobile broadband, so its like a cellphone, and it goes all over the place.

I cant wait til it comes out, but the M will be a problem with my parents, and I cant mention that you fight north koriens, cause my sister is adopted, and thats where she is from, so they wouldnt like the game.

thats cool that your sisters from korea. you could always tell them there from south korea :p JK, also if you sister knows korean i suggest using headphones, the enemys talk actual korean, god knows what they say, but it cant be that good.

my brother is 17, FINALLY, :D all i got to do is "ill let you play it" :p im going to start my download now

Mines downloaded, and has almost installed :)

Will report back with a FPS reading :p

WoW I cant even play the game on Lowest settings, I tryed evrything!!!

I applyed 800*600 rez and Lowest settings in game/Ati Tray tool...nothing works...

When im in the game the only time i can see something is when i look directly into the ground & even then its really bad...

Some help plz

Back
Top Bottom