wow...my friend thinks that crysis copied battlefield 1942....

well with my setup, with everything on medium, and physics and water on high, im getting like 20-30 fps.... good enough

http://boards.ign.com/crysis/b9108/152928416/p1/

Apparently, it doesn't run well at all, but maybe he hasn't updated drivers.

Hmmm, some of their systems are very similar to mine too and they're experiencing some problems. I've got the updated drivers already and Crysis is at 91% downloaded right now. But like what one of the member in there was saying, "it's time to upgrade more".

However, you have people with good specs and plays super duper, peachy well on COD4 and things like that, but crappy on Crysis. They are blaming it on the game engine used.

Well, its their own engine, and its new so who knows how it'll run.

I know for sure, the Unreal 3 engine is amazing, even for medium spec PC's, and the Source Engine has always been good.

This one will probably be used for a few games in the future too.

i wish i could run any of the games u guys tlk about......:(

I would just try running the game just for the hell of it. I don't meet their recommended requirements but since it's free, I want to see how much my system can push to play this "intense 3-d" game.

DOWNLOADED.. now to play so I can maniacally laugh at that bad framerate! Mwahahahahahah!

Haha lol, that's funny. Laughing at the ridiculously bad frame rate. Watch me do the same damn thing, hehe. Mine just finished................just now!!

All settings low, 800x600, 60+ fps the entire time. Not a single drop.

Scales down to older hardware beautifully. Good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom